Railway Minister bereaved
Chandigarh: Prem Lata Singla, the sister of Railway Minister and Chandigarh MP Pawan Kumar Bansal, passed away here this morning following an illness.
She was 68. She is survived by her husband Mithan Lal Singhla, two sons and three daughters.
"She passed away at the PGIMER here where she was in coma for some days after developing a brain clot on November 6," Bansal`s nephew Vikram Bansal said.
Vikram said the cremation will take place here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on political reasons responsible for 50 days of Kashmir unrest
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Shahid Afridi virtually ruled out of lone T20 against England
- iBerry Auxus 4X with 4GB RAM launched in India at Rs 15,990
- OMG! UP politician calls traffic cop 'gunda' for doing his duty – WATCH Viral Video
- Two dead, seven injured in stampede after fire in Murshidabad hospital
- RSS to start awareness campaign against changing name of WB