Railway Minister bereaved
Chandigarh: Prem Lata Singla, the sister of Railway Minister and Chandigarh MP Pawan Kumar Bansal, passed away here this morning following an illness.
She was 68. She is survived by her husband Mithan Lal Singhla, two sons and three daughters.
"She passed away at the PGIMER here where she was in coma for some days after developing a brain clot on November 6," Bansal`s nephew Vikram Bansal said.
Vikram said the cremation will take place here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends