Railway Minister bereaved
Chandigarh: Prem Lata Singla, the sister of Railway Minister and Chandigarh MP Pawan Kumar Bansal, passed away here this morning following an illness.
She was 68. She is survived by her husband Mithan Lal Singhla, two sons and three daughters.
"She passed away at the PGIMER here where she was in coma for some days after developing a brain clot on November 6," Bansal`s nephew Vikram Bansal said.
Vikram said the cremation will take place here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi