Railway Minister bereaved
Chandigarh: Prem Lata Singla, the sister of Railway Minister and Chandigarh MP Pawan Kumar Bansal, passed away here this morning following an illness.
She was 68. She is survived by her husband Mithan Lal Singhla, two sons and three daughters.
"She passed away at the PGIMER here where she was in coma for some days after developing a brain clot on November 6," Bansal`s nephew Vikram Bansal said.
Vikram said the cremation will take place here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, Bihar Matric Results 2016: (biharboard.bih.nic.in), BSEB 10th Result 2016 to be declared tomorrow on May 29
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' is not banned, tweets Anurag Kashyap!
- Check out: 6 beauteous beaches in Odisha you didn't know much about!
- IPL VIDEO: When 'livid' Praveen Kumar charged at Hyderabad skipper David Warner
- Must watch: Indian billionaires and their private jets