Railway Minister bereaved
Chandigarh: Prem Lata Singla, the sister of Railway Minister and Chandigarh MP Pawan Kumar Bansal, passed away here this morning following an illness.
She was 68. She is survived by her husband Mithan Lal Singhla, two sons and three daughters.
"She passed away at the PGIMER here where she was in coma for some days after developing a brain clot on November 6," Bansal`s nephew Vikram Bansal said.
Vikram said the cremation will take place here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sri Lanka cricket board files complaint on Muttiah Muralitharan following training ground bust-up
- Why are Dalits asking permission from CM Shivraj Chouhan to end their lives? – Read
- CBDT issues draft norms for taxing buy back of unlisted shares
- Missing AN-32: Thorough probe will be conducted, says IAF chief
- Sovereign Gold Bond: NSE gets bids worth Rs 106 crore