Rains lash parts of Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Light rains lashed many parts of
Punjab and Haryana on Tuesday but the minimum temperature
settled within the normal range.
Chandigarh received light showers and the minimum settled
at 13.2 degrees Celsius, the MeT department said.
In Punjab, Amritsar received rains and the minimum was
recorded at 9 deg C.
Ludhiana and Patiala also received showers and recorded
respective lows of 12.4 deg C and 13.2 deg C.
Ambala in Haryana also received light downpours with
minimum settling two notches above normal at 15.2 deg C.
Karnal and Rohtak recorded a minimum temperature of 13.2
deg C and 13.5 deg C respectively.
Hisar registered a low of 12.5 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says