`Rave` party busted in Chandigarh, probe ordered
Chandigarh: Police raided an alleged rave party at a local club being attended by youths from the city and Delhi and arrested at least 10 youths following ruckus.
The party organised at the local Lake club last night turned ugly with police driving the revellers out after they tried to enter the swimming pool.
At least 10 persons have been arrested in this connection, police sources said.
Additional Deputy Commissioner Mahavir Kaushik has been asked to enquire into the incident and submit a report to take further action if any other offence is made out and if other administrative action is required, an official spokesman said here.
"He will look into the whole process to find out whether any offence is made out under excise act in this case. In addition he will suggest measures to prevent such happening in future," the spokesman said.
Meanwhile, Rajiv Tuli, the general manager of the club had been suspended pending enquiry, the spokesman said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader