Respite from cold in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold conditions abated a bit in most parts of Punjab and Haryana on Saturday as minimum temperature rose by up to six notches above normal in both states.
Chandigarh saw a low of 8.1 deg C, up by three notches above normal, the Met office said here today.
In Punjab, Amritsar recorded a minimum of 10.4 deg C, up by six degrees above normal while Ludhiana and Patiala had minimum temperature of 8.8 deg C and 7.4 deg C.
In Haryana, Karnal recorded the lowest at 5 deg C, down by 2 degrees below normal.
Ambala and Hisar recorded a low of 7.6 deg C and 8 deg C respectively. Narnaul and Bhiwani recorded night temperature at 8.5 deg C and 8.2 deg C.
Cloudy conditions also prevailed in various parts of Punjab and Haryana due to western disturbances.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan