Rs 7.5 lakh hawala money seized in Kasargod
Kasargod (Kerala): Hawala money to the tune of Rs 7.50 lakh was seized by police and excise officials from a 50-year old man at Pallakadukku in the district near Kerala-Karnataka border during vehicle checks in view of May 5 assembly elections in the neighbouring state.
The seizure was made while the man was going in an autorickshaw with the money, police said.
Vehicle check has been intensified in the border areas in view of the assembly elections in Karnataka, police said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read