Rs 7.5 lakh looted from Ludhiana petrol pump
Ludhiana: Two scooter-borne miscreants allegedly looted Rs 7.5 lakh from a petrol pump located on the Ludhiana-Ferozepur road here, police said today.
The accused reached the petrol pump at Aggar Nagar last night and attacked its manager, Bhagwan Singh, with sticks as he was on his way to deliver the day`s earnings to the owner, they said.
After attacking Singh, the miscreants snatched the bag and fled from the spot, police said. Singh has been admitted to a hospital, where he is undergoing treatment.
A case of robbery has been registered against the unidentified persons, police said, adding, efforts are on to nab the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda