Rs 7.5 lakh looted from Ludhiana petrol pump
Ludhiana: Two scooter-borne miscreants allegedly looted Rs 7.5 lakh from a petrol pump located on the Ludhiana-Ferozepur road here, police said today.
The accused reached the petrol pump at Aggar Nagar last night and attacked its manager, Bhagwan Singh, with sticks as he was on his way to deliver the day`s earnings to the owner, they said.
After attacking Singh, the miscreants snatched the bag and fled from the spot, police said. Singh has been admitted to a hospital, where he is undergoing treatment.
A case of robbery has been registered against the unidentified persons, police said, adding, efforts are on to nab the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days