SAD councillor circulates `missing` posters of Amarinder Singh
Patiala: Alleging that Congress MLA Amarinder Singh has been inaccessible to the people of his Assembly constituency, an Akali Dal councillor has circulated posters of the leader showing his as "missing", and announced cash reward for anyone giving information about him.
Harpal Juneja, a councillor at Patiala Municipal Corporation, has got posters, carrying Amarinder`s photograph and a message, pasted at a number of places in the city, particularly at ward number 31 area, where the Congress MLA`s residence is situated.
In his posters, Juneja has promised a cash reward for anyone who can help in "reaching" the Congress leader.
"We, as people of this constituency, have full right to question him. He has not been seen in his constituency for a long period. The people have elected him MLA for three consecutive times, but he has failed to perform his duty and has always remained inaccessible," Juneja said.
"Being an MLA of Patiala, he (Amarinder) is the member of Patiala Municipal Corporation, but he hasn`t attended a single meeting, whereas the Congress MLA from Patiala (rural) Brahm Mohindra has attended the meetings regularly," he claimed.
Amarinder Singh is abroad for past over a month and cannot be contacted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Pranab Mukherjee sets off on 4-day visit to China today
- Will Mika Singh's guest appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' cost him 'Comedy Nights LIVE'?
- Bihar road rage: Manorama Devi's bail plea postponed
- ‘Just married’ Bipasha Basu’s response to Raj Kundra’s ‘family planning’ question is epic!
- Delhi wakes to cool morning after rain, thunderstorm bring down mercury