SAD councillor circulates `missing` posters of Amarinder Singh
Patiala: Alleging that Congress MLA Amarinder Singh has been inaccessible to the people of his Assembly constituency, an Akali Dal councillor has circulated posters of the leader showing his as "missing", and announced cash reward for anyone giving information about him.
Harpal Juneja, a councillor at Patiala Municipal Corporation, has got posters, carrying Amarinder`s photograph and a message, pasted at a number of places in the city, particularly at ward number 31 area, where the Congress MLA`s residence is situated.
In his posters, Juneja has promised a cash reward for anyone who can help in "reaching" the Congress leader.
"We, as people of this constituency, have full right to question him. He has not been seen in his constituency for a long period. The people have elected him MLA for three consecutive times, but he has failed to perform his duty and has always remained inaccessible," Juneja said.
"Being an MLA of Patiala, he (Amarinder) is the member of Patiala Municipal Corporation, but he hasn`t attended a single meeting, whereas the Congress MLA from Patiala (rural) Brahm Mohindra has attended the meetings regularly," he claimed.
Amarinder Singh is abroad for past over a month and cannot be contacted.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?