SAD expels 2 leaders for indiscipline
Faridkot: The ruling Shiromani
Akali Dal in poll-bound Punjab has expelled two of its local
leaders on charges of indiscipline.
"Faridkot district rural president Gurshivinder Singh and
general secretary Rajvinder Singh have been expelled from the
party," Faridkot SAD chief Mantar Singh Brar said here.
Brar said the two local leaders had attended a meeting
last week convened by Kushaldeep Singh Dhillon, who had
defected from SAD to join Manpreet Badal-led PPP and later
With Punjab polls scheduled for January 30, Brar said the
party will not tolerate any act of indiscipline.
Dhillon had convened a meeting of his supporters last
week to mobilise support for a Congress rally to be held on
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you