SAD expels 2 leaders for indiscipline
Faridkot: The ruling Shiromani
Akali Dal in poll-bound Punjab has expelled two of its local
leaders on charges of indiscipline.
"Faridkot district rural president Gurshivinder Singh and
general secretary Rajvinder Singh have been expelled from the
party," Faridkot SAD chief Mantar Singh Brar said here.
Brar said the two local leaders had attended a meeting
last week convened by Kushaldeep Singh Dhillon, who had
defected from SAD to join Manpreet Badal-led PPP and later
With Punjab polls scheduled for January 30, Brar said the
party will not tolerate any act of indiscipline.
Dhillon had convened a meeting of his supporters last
week to mobilise support for a Congress rally to be held on
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley