SAD party elections on Sept 3 at Amritsar
Chandigarh: Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) will elect its president and other office-bearers on September 3 at the party`s delegates` session in Amritsar.
SAD patron and Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal, party president and Deputy CM Sukhbir Singh Badal, and 445 other elected delegates will participate in the delegates` session, a party spokesman said here on Friday.
Apart from in Punjab, recruitment of party workers is carried out in the states of Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir.
The meet would also see a few delegates from foreign countries.
Party sources, meanwhile, said that present incumbent Sukhbir would be retain his post of party president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Delhi L-G Najeeb Jung refuses AAP govt’s proposed app-based premium bus service scheme
- Final phase of Q4 results, progress of monsoon to guide market
- Attention tax evaders: From June 1, declare black money and come clean or else....
- Saqib Saleem all praises for Radhika Apte's 'knockout performance' in 'Phobia'!
- Arjun Rampal captures priceless moments from 'Kahaani 2'! – View pics