SAD(A) to hold rally close to Narendra Modi`s in Jagraon
Moga: To counter Narendra Modi`s "anti-minorities policies", Shrimoni Akali Dal (Amritsar) will hold a rally at Mullanpur close to the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate`s rally in Jagraon on December 21.
The party has invited Sikh organisations, high priests, senior leaders of Christian and Muslim communities and farmers organisations to attend the rally "so that people could know of Modi`s anti-minorities policies", its leader and former MP Simranjit Singh Mann said.
Modi`s rally at Jagraon is being organised by the BJP and its ally Shiromani Akali Dal.
"The Prime Ministerial candidate must of secular thinking," Mann said during a press conference, and called upon Sikhs and other minorities "to greet Modi with black flags on his arrival in Punjab on December 21".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars