SAD(A) to hold rally close to Narendra Modi`s in Jagraon
Moga: To counter Narendra Modi`s "anti-minorities policies", Shrimoni Akali Dal (Amritsar) will hold a rally at Mullanpur close to the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate`s rally in Jagraon on December 21.
The party has invited Sikh organisations, high priests, senior leaders of Christian and Muslim communities and farmers organisations to attend the rally "so that people could know of Modi`s anti-minorities policies", its leader and former MP Simranjit Singh Mann said.
Modi`s rally at Jagraon is being organised by the BJP and its ally Shiromani Akali Dal.
"The Prime Ministerial candidate must of secular thinking," Mann said during a press conference, and called upon Sikhs and other minorities "to greet Modi with black flags on his arrival in Punjab on December 21".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing