SAD(A) to hold rally close to Narendra Modi`s in Jagraon
Moga: To counter Narendra Modi`s "anti-minorities policies", Shrimoni Akali Dal (Amritsar) will hold a rally at Mullanpur close to the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate`s rally in Jagraon on December 21.
The party has invited Sikh organisations, high priests, senior leaders of Christian and Muslim communities and farmers organisations to attend the rally "so that people could know of Modi`s anti-minorities policies", its leader and former MP Simranjit Singh Mann said.
Modi`s rally at Jagraon is being organised by the BJP and its ally Shiromani Akali Dal.
"The Prime Ministerial candidate must of secular thinking," Mann said during a press conference, and called upon Sikhs and other minorities "to greet Modi with black flags on his arrival in Punjab on December 21".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider