Sanja Morcha to organise state level convention in Jalandhar
Moga (Pb): Sanja Morcha will be holding a state level convention on December 5 at Jalandhar, former Minister and President of the People`s Party of Punjab, Manpreet Singh Badal said.
Badal, estranged nephew of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal whose PPP is constituent of the Morcha, said here last evening that the convention will review the state`s political situation, especially in the context of "anti-people`s policies of the SAD-BJP government".
"People of the state are fed up with SAD-BJP rule and they now feel, they made a wrong choice by re-electing them. The state government has failed on all fronts including the law and order, economic front and has indulged in political vendetta," he alleged.
Badal also said that the Morcha will be holding district level conventions from December 7-14 to raise awareness among the masses regarding the alleged anti-people policies of the SAD-BJP government.
He alleged that the State`s economy was in shambles due to wrong policies of the SAD-BJP government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed