Sanja Morcha to organise state level convention in Jalandhar
Moga (Pb): Sanja Morcha will be holding a state level convention on December 5 at Jalandhar, former Minister and President of the People`s Party of Punjab, Manpreet Singh Badal said.
Badal, estranged nephew of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal whose PPP is constituent of the Morcha, said here last evening that the convention will review the state`s political situation, especially in the context of "anti-people`s policies of the SAD-BJP government".
"People of the state are fed up with SAD-BJP rule and they now feel, they made a wrong choice by re-electing them. The state government has failed on all fronts including the law and order, economic front and has indulged in political vendetta," he alleged.
Badal also said that the Morcha will be holding district level conventions from December 7-14 to raise awareness among the masses regarding the alleged anti-people policies of the SAD-BJP government.
He alleged that the State`s economy was in shambles due to wrong policies of the SAD-BJP government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured