Sanja Morcha to organise state level convention in Jalandhar
Moga (Pb): Sanja Morcha will be holding a state level convention on December 5 at Jalandhar, former Minister and President of the People`s Party of Punjab, Manpreet Singh Badal said.
Badal, estranged nephew of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal whose PPP is constituent of the Morcha, said here last evening that the convention will review the state`s political situation, especially in the context of "anti-people`s policies of the SAD-BJP government".
"People of the state are fed up with SAD-BJP rule and they now feel, they made a wrong choice by re-electing them. The state government has failed on all fronts including the law and order, economic front and has indulged in political vendetta," he alleged.
Badal also said that the Morcha will be holding district level conventions from December 7-14 to raise awareness among the masses regarding the alleged anti-people policies of the SAD-BJP government.
He alleged that the State`s economy was in shambles due to wrong policies of the SAD-BJP government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic