Sanja Morcha to organise state level convention in Jalandhar
Moga (Pb): Sanja Morcha will be holding a state level convention on December 5 at Jalandhar, former Minister and President of the People`s Party of Punjab, Manpreet Singh Badal said.
Badal, estranged nephew of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal whose PPP is constituent of the Morcha, said here last evening that the convention will review the state`s political situation, especially in the context of "anti-people`s policies of the SAD-BJP government".
"People of the state are fed up with SAD-BJP rule and they now feel, they made a wrong choice by re-electing them. The state government has failed on all fronts including the law and order, economic front and has indulged in political vendetta," he alleged.
Badal also said that the Morcha will be holding district level conventions from December 7-14 to raise awareness among the masses regarding the alleged anti-people policies of the SAD-BJP government.
He alleged that the State`s economy was in shambles due to wrong policies of the SAD-BJP government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP