Seven-year-old girl molested in Punjab
Hoshiarpur: A seven-year-old girl was allegedly molested by an unidentified person at Garshankar town in the district, police said on Sunday.
A case for molesting a minor girl has been registered against an unknown person on the complaint of her parents.
Police said that the victim was a UKG student in a private school in Garhshankar town.
On September 13, when she returned from the school and went to urinate her parents noticed blood in her urine and they became suspicious.
They immediately took the girl to a private doctor and later to Garhshankar Civil Hospital for her medical examination, police said.
However, the doctors had not confirmed rape with the girl.
Meanwhile, a decomposed body suspected to be of a woman was found in the forest area of village Nari located on the Hoshiarpur-Himachal Pradresh boundary last night, police said.
Police also found some empty liquor bottles, a dagger and a sandal lying near the body.
A case had been registered against unknown person in this connection, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM