Seven-year-old girl molested in Punjab
Hoshiarpur: A seven-year-old girl was allegedly molested by an unidentified person at Garshankar town in the district, police said on Sunday.
A case for molesting a minor girl has been registered against an unknown person on the complaint of her parents.
Police said that the victim was a UKG student in a private school in Garhshankar town.
On September 13, when she returned from the school and went to urinate her parents noticed blood in her urine and they became suspicious.
They immediately took the girl to a private doctor and later to Garhshankar Civil Hospital for her medical examination, police said.
However, the doctors had not confirmed rape with the girl.
Meanwhile, a decomposed body suspected to be of a woman was found in the forest area of village Nari located on the Hoshiarpur-Himachal Pradresh boundary last night, police said.
Police also found some empty liquor bottles, a dagger and a sandal lying near the body.
A case had been registered against unknown person in this connection, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons