SGPC-run varsity VC remains critical
Chandigarh: The condition of
the Vice-Chancellor of newly-established Sri Guru Granth Sahab
World University, Jasbir Singh Ahluwalia, who was shot at and critically injured by an unidentified person outside his office, continues to remain serious.
"He continues to remain critical though his vital
organs are stable," an official of Post Graduate Institute of
Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) said here Tuesday.
75-year-old Ahluwalia was shot at yesterday by an unidentified person when he stepped out of his office at around 1530 hrs in Fatehgarh Sahib, about 40 km from here.
Ahluwalia is admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed