SGPC-run varsity VC remains critical
Chandigarh: The condition of
the Vice-Chancellor of newly-established Sri Guru Granth Sahab
World University, Jasbir Singh Ahluwalia, who was shot at and critically injured by an unidentified person outside his office, continues to remain serious.
"He continues to remain critical though his vital
organs are stable," an official of Post Graduate Institute of
Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) said here Tuesday.
75-year-old Ahluwalia was shot at yesterday by an unidentified person when he stepped out of his office at around 1530 hrs in Fatehgarh Sahib, about 40 km from here.
Ahluwalia is admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan