SGPC-run varsity VC remains critical
Chandigarh: The condition of
the Vice-Chancellor of newly-established Sri Guru Granth Sahab
World University, Jasbir Singh Ahluwalia, who was shot at and critically injured by an unidentified person outside his office, continues to remain serious.
"He continues to remain critical though his vital
organs are stable," an official of Post Graduate Institute of
Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) said here Tuesday.
75-year-old Ahluwalia was shot at yesterday by an unidentified person when he stepped out of his office at around 1530 hrs in Fatehgarh Sahib, about 40 km from here.
Ahluwalia is admitted to the Intensive Care Unit of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users