Six Babbar Khalsa terrorists arrested
Amritsar: In a major success, the Punjab Police on Friday arrested five Babbar Khalsa terrorists from Rajpura in Patiala district, while one was arrested from the sleepy town of Nalagarh in Himachal.
Three of the arrested have been identified as Pulwant, Tony and Juga. Pulwant is believed to have been living in Germany before coming back to India.
A pistol and few rounds of ammunition have also been recovered from them.
The recent arrests have come in the backdrop of the arrests made in Delhi few days back.
Punjab Police in a joint operation with Delhi Police had arrested Purushotam Singh alias Bunty, Daljit Singh and Talvinder from the national capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack