Six Babbar Khalsa terrorists arrested
Amritsar: In a major success, the Punjab Police on Friday arrested five Babbar Khalsa terrorists from Rajpura in Patiala district, while one was arrested from the sleepy town of Nalagarh in Himachal.
Three of the arrested have been identified as Pulwant, Tony and Juga. Pulwant is believed to have been living in Germany before coming back to India.
A pistol and few rounds of ammunition have also been recovered from them.
The recent arrests have come in the backdrop of the arrests made in Delhi few days back.
Punjab Police in a joint operation with Delhi Police had arrested Purushotam Singh alias Bunty, Daljit Singh and Talvinder from the national capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday