Six die, 31 injured in bus-truck collision
Moga: Six persons were killed and 31 others got injured on Monday when their bus collided head-on with a truck on the Ludhiana-Moga National Highway, about 10 km from here.
The private bus was on its way to Moga from Ludhiana when the collision took place around 9.45 am, Deputy Commissioner Arshdeep Singh said.
Of the 31 injured, 29 were rushed to the local Civil Hospital and remaining two have been sent to the Civil Hospital at Jagraon, about 35 kms from here.
The Deputy Commissioner has announced free treatment for the injured.
The bodies are being brought to the local civil Hospital for post-mortem, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Bihar: This boy risks his life to save four students from drowning!
- Panel discussion on insensitive behaviour of administration and govt towards common man
- Stopping exercise for 10 days decreases brain blood flow
- Learn it from Japan – It runs a train for single passenger! Know why
- Subramanian Swamy calls LG Najeeb Jung a “420 like Kejriwal”
- India's bid to join US alliance could irk China, Pakistan: Chinese media
- MUST WATCH: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni hit two monster sixes out of Florida stadium