Six die, 31 injured in bus-truck collision
Moga: Six persons were killed and 31 others got injured on Monday when their bus collided head-on with a truck on the Ludhiana-Moga National Highway, about 10 km from here.
The private bus was on its way to Moga from Ludhiana when the collision took place around 9.45 am, Deputy Commissioner Arshdeep Singh said.
Of the 31 injured, 29 were rushed to the local Civil Hospital and remaining two have been sent to the Civil Hospital at Jagraon, about 35 kms from here.
The Deputy Commissioner has announced free treatment for the injured.
The bodies are being brought to the local civil Hospital for post-mortem, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister