Six die, 31 injured in bus-truck collision
Moga: Six persons were killed and 31 others got injured on Monday when their bus collided head-on with a truck on the Ludhiana-Moga National Highway, about 10 km from here.
The private bus was on its way to Moga from Ludhiana when the collision took place around 9.45 am, Deputy Commissioner Arshdeep Singh said.
Of the 31 injured, 29 were rushed to the local Civil Hospital and remaining two have been sent to the Civil Hospital at Jagraon, about 35 kms from here.
The Deputy Commissioner has announced free treatment for the injured.
The bodies are being brought to the local civil Hospital for post-mortem, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming