Sukhbir financing Cong rebels, alleges Capt
Chandigarh: Punjab Congress chief Amarinder
Singh on Tuesday alleged Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Badal was
financing Congress rebels who were in the fray in the state
Talking to reporters here, he accused Badal of using
the vigilance bureau for transporting money for the rebels.
The Congress leader said stern action would be taken
against all the party rebels in a day or two.
Amarinder said he had confirmed reports that the rebels
were being paid huge money "ranging from Rs 50 lakh to one
crore by the Deputy Chief Minister for damaging prospects of
The Congress was certain to win at least 70 seats as
there was groundswell of support in favour of the party, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter