Sukhbir financing Cong rebels, alleges Capt
Chandigarh: Punjab Congress chief Amarinder
Singh on Tuesday alleged Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Badal was
financing Congress rebels who were in the fray in the state
Talking to reporters here, he accused Badal of using
the vigilance bureau for transporting money for the rebels.
The Congress leader said stern action would be taken
against all the party rebels in a day or two.
Amarinder said he had confirmed reports that the rebels
were being paid huge money "ranging from Rs 50 lakh to one
crore by the Deputy Chief Minister for damaging prospects of
The Congress was certain to win at least 70 seats as
there was groundswell of support in favour of the party, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre