Take up cases of Sikh detainees also: Dal Khalsa to Shinde
Amritsar: After the Union Home Minister asking Chief Ministers to ensure that no innocent Muslim youth was wrongfully detained in the name of terror, radical Sikh outfit Dal Khalsa on Monday urged Sushilkumar Shinde to take up cases of Sikh detainees also.
In a statement here, Dal Khalsa head HS Dhami referred to what he alleged wrongful detention of Sikh youths in Punjab and elsewhere under the garb of fighting terror.
Citing instances of several "unwarranted detentions", he urged Shinde to take up cases of such Sikh detainees also.
Shinde had shot off a letter to all Chief Ministers to ensure that no innocent Muslim youth was wrongfully detained in the name of terror.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi