Take up cases of Sikh detainees also: Dal Khalsa to Shinde
Amritsar: After the Union Home Minister asking Chief Ministers to ensure that no innocent Muslim youth was wrongfully detained in the name of terror, radical Sikh outfit Dal Khalsa on Monday urged Sushilkumar Shinde to take up cases of Sikh detainees also.
In a statement here, Dal Khalsa head HS Dhami referred to what he alleged wrongful detention of Sikh youths in Punjab and elsewhere under the garb of fighting terror.
Citing instances of several "unwarranted detentions", he urged Shinde to take up cases of such Sikh detainees also.
Shinde had shot off a letter to all Chief Ministers to ensure that no innocent Muslim youth was wrongfully detained in the name of terror.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach