Teachers using guide books in class to face action in Punjab
Chandigarh: Punjab government on Friday warned of strict action against teachers who teach from guide books instead of doing working on the blackboard in classrooms.
The instructions have been issued to the Education Department to act against teachers using guide books during school hours, an official spokesman said here today.
He said it had been observed that students were forced to buy guide books in some areas of the state as their teachers also uses the same in classrooms instead of using blackboards.
He said this has come to fore during the classes of Mathematics.
The spokesman said now the school heads would have to ensure the use of blackboards and impose a complete ban on use of guide books by teachers.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living