Thousands of chicken burned to death in Fathegarh Sahib
Fatehgarh Sahib: Thousands of chickens were burned to death when a canter carrying them caught fire near Madhopur village on Sirhind-Patiala road here today.
A canter carrying around 18,000 chickens from Hisar to Srinagar caught fire, police said.
Fire department team and locals doused the fire.
Though thousands of chickens were killed the exact number was yet to be ascertained, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped