Thousands of chicken burned to death in Fathegarh Sahib
Fatehgarh Sahib: Thousands of chickens were burned to death when a canter carrying them caught fire near Madhopur village on Sirhind-Patiala road here today.
A canter carrying around 18,000 chickens from Hisar to Srinagar caught fire, police said.
Fire department team and locals doused the fire.
Though thousands of chickens were killed the exact number was yet to be ascertained, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt