Three gutted alive in factory fire in Punjab
Ludhiana: Three people were on Monday gutted alive in a major fire that broke out in a hosiery factory in Shiv Puri area here, police said.
Suraj, Raju and Chander were gutted alive inside a factory unit as the owner had locked it from outside, Station House Officer Maninder Bedi said.
The cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained, he said, adding, the bodies have been sent for post mortem.
Factory owner Surinder Singh has been arrested under Section 304 of IPC (unintentional murder), Bedi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?