‘To ensure smooth access to Rights to Service Act’
Jalandhar: The Punjab government has said it
will take all steps to ensure hassle-free implementation of
Right to Service Act, which aimed at providing various
services to people in a time-frame, in the state.
"We will take all steps for hassle-free implementation of
Right to Service Act. If there is any problem in providing
services in the stipulated time-frame due to any regulatory
hurdle, norms will be eased accordingly," chief secretary S C
Agrawal told a gathering of panchayat representatives here
Stressing on the need for mass public campaigns to aware
and educate people about the Act, he said, "People still don`t
know about the Act, due to which complaints are not being
filed even if the services are not provided within the
Agrawal said 67 services have been included under purview
of the Act and soon, other public services will also be
inducted under it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Arvind Kejriwal says Modi declaring emergency in Delhi after AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya's arrest in assault case
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Heavy rainfall forecast in Karnataka as monsoon advances
- Germany says 'won`t let anyone take Europe from us'