‘To ensure smooth access to Rights to Service Act’
Jalandhar: The Punjab government has said it
will take all steps to ensure hassle-free implementation of
Right to Service Act, which aimed at providing various
services to people in a time-frame, in the state.
"We will take all steps for hassle-free implementation of
Right to Service Act. If there is any problem in providing
services in the stipulated time-frame due to any regulatory
hurdle, norms will be eased accordingly," chief secretary S C
Agrawal told a gathering of panchayat representatives here
Stressing on the need for mass public campaigns to aware
and educate people about the Act, he said, "People still don`t
know about the Act, due to which complaints are not being
filed even if the services are not provided within the
Agrawal said 67 services have been included under purview
of the Act and soon, other public services will also be
inducted under it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- Karnataka 2nd PUC result declared, overall pass percentage 57.20
- Spectacular view of fjord and glacier from NASA's IceBridge - See pic!
- Goa GBSHSE SSC Class 10th Results 2016 to be announced in an hour @ goaresults.nic.in
- Must watch VIDEO: When RCB's Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle performed 'Bhangda'
- Michael Schumacher is 'reacting' to treatment: Ex-Ferrari boss