Two absconding minors traced in Punjab
Hoshiarpur: Two of the six minors who had escaped from a juvenile home here in Punjab were traced on Friday, police said.
The six minors fled Thursday after breaking the grills of the barrack where they were lodged. One was a Bangladeshi.
"We have nabbed two of the minors and sent police teams to various places in search of the remaining accused," district police chief Rakesh Aggarwal said.
"Cases of serious crimes like murder, attempt to murder and rape were registered against the six. Five officials of the juvenile home have been suspended for negligence," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred