Two DIGs, SSP transferred in Punjab
Chandigarh: The Punjab government on Saturday
transferred two Deputy Inspector General rank officers and one
district police chief.
Surinder Singh, DIG administration, Punjab Armed Police,
Jalandhar has been transferred and posted as DIG Maharaja
Ranjit Singh Police Academy, Phillour.
Lok Nath, DIG Ferozepur range, has been given additional
charge of DIG administration, PAP Jalandhar, an official
release said here.
Balkar Singh Sidhu, Joint Director Crime, Vigilance
Bureau has been posted as SSP Hoshiarpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof