Two female inmates missing from Nari Niketan
Amritsar: Two female inmates of Nari Niketan (shelter home for women) in the city were found missing today, police said.
Two married women, both aged around 25 years, were found missing from Nari Niketan, ACP, Punjab Police, Gurnam Singh, said.
The two were Sandeep Kaur, a resident of Amritsar, and Anjali, hailing from Jharkhand, he said.
A Nari Niketan official said both had left the shelter home without informing anyone.
Both were facing some marital problems and were lodged here following an order of the Deputy Commissioner, he said.
- Bipasha Basu – Karan Singh Grover wedding: New photos of pretty bride and handsome groom
- French, US jet fighters destroy Islamic State site in Iraq
- Five years on, bin Laden doctor languishes in Pakistan jail
- Modi govt more active on grievance mails: Know how it is helping in improving govt schemes
- Uttarakhand forest fire spreads, timber mafia's involvement suspected