Two teenage girls go missing in Amritsar
Amritsar: Two teenage girls on Saturday went missing under mysterious circumstances, police said.
Chehertha Police Station SHO Harish Behal said, as per complaints of the families, both the girls were living in the same neighbourhood and were good friends.
They were studying in a government school in the Chehertha area of Amritsar, he said.
The girls, aged around 16 years, have been identified as Madhu and Bindu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...