Two teenage girls go missing in Amritsar
Amritsar: Two teenage girls on Saturday went missing under mysterious circumstances, police said.
Chehertha Police Station SHO Harish Behal said, as per complaints of the families, both the girls were living in the same neighbourhood and were good friends.
They were studying in a government school in the Chehertha area of Amritsar, he said.
The girls, aged around 16 years, have been identified as Madhu and Bindu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling