Two-year-old girl raped in Ludhiana, left to die on road
Ludhiana: Police in this Punjab industrial city on Tuesday registered a case against two unidentified people for raping a two-and-a-half-year old girl. Her condition was said to be serious.
Police officials here said that the victim was assaulted and left on the roadside. She was bleeding, they added.
The victim was taken to the civil hospital here. Doctors there referred her to the Post Graduate Institute of Medical and Education and Research (PGIMER) in Chandigarh, 110 km from here, for treatment as her condition was serious.
The victim`s mother filed a complaint with police based on the statement of the minor girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- LIVE: Donald Trump takes charge as 45th President of US; Barack Obama thanks supporters