Woman arrested with 1.5 quintals of poppy husk
Moga (Punjab): A woman was on Monday arrested with 1.5 quintals of poppy husk worth Rs 1.5 lakh, police said.
Acting on a tipoff, police raided the house of one Deepo and arrested her after a search of her residence yielded the contraband.
Police said that the woman is already facing three cases under the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act and was out on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress