Woman dies in acid attack
Hoshiarpur: A married woman on Thusday
died after two unidentified youths threw acid on her here,
The two youths on Wednesday threw acid at 21-year-old Neetu
near her house in Salwara area. She was rushed to civil
hospital in Jalandhar where she succumbed to her burn injuries
on Thursday, Hoshiarpur SSP Balkar Singh Sidhu said.
The reason behind the youths throwing acid on Neetu is
not yet known, he said, adding that search is on to nab the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers