1 killed in clash over land dispute in Rajasthan
Bikaner: A man was killed and ten others injured when members of two families allegedly clashed with each other over some land dispute in Ramsara village in the district, police said on Saturday.
The clash broke out between members of the two families over some land related dispute last evening, following which they attacked each other with iron rods and sticks, leaving one Rajuram (35) dead on the spot, Station House officer (SHO) Mahajan Niket Pareek said.
Both the families had been staking their claim on a piece of land, he said.
Ten others who were injured in the clash have been admitted to PBM government hospital, he said, adding that the body was handed over to family members after post-mortem today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections