1 killed in clash over land dispute in Rajasthan
Bikaner: A man was killed and ten others injured when members of two families allegedly clashed with each other over some land dispute in Ramsara village in the district, police said on Saturday.
The clash broke out between members of the two families over some land related dispute last evening, following which they attacked each other with iron rods and sticks, leaving one Rajuram (35) dead on the spot, Station House officer (SHO) Mahajan Niket Pareek said.
Both the families had been staking their claim on a piece of land, he said.
Ten others who were injured in the clash have been admitted to PBM government hospital, he said, adding that the body was handed over to family members after post-mortem today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?