1 killed in clash over land dispute in Rajasthan
Bikaner: A man was killed and ten others injured when members of two families allegedly clashed with each other over some land dispute in Ramsara village in the district, police said on Saturday.
The clash broke out between members of the two families over some land related dispute last evening, following which they attacked each other with iron rods and sticks, leaving one Rajuram (35) dead on the spot, Station House officer (SHO) Mahajan Niket Pareek said.
Both the families had been staking their claim on a piece of land, he said.
Ten others who were injured in the clash have been admitted to PBM government hospital, he said, adding that the body was handed over to family members after post-mortem today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police