11 IPS, 44 RAS officers transferred in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has transferred 11 IPS officers, including an IG, and 44 RAS officers.
Sunil Dutt, IG Armed Battalion, was transferred as IG Jodhpur range, whereas DIG GL Sharma was transferred to Jaipur Police Commissionerate as Additional Commissioner.
DCP Jaipur (East) Vikas Kumar was shifted to Dausa as SP.
Karauli SP Amandeep Singh Kapoor would replace Vikas Kumar as DCP Jaipur (East).
Prafulla Kumar, U L Chhanwal, Sanjay Kumar, Dilip Kumar, Laxman Gaur, Rahul Barhat, Yogesh Yadav were also transferred.
44 RAS officers, including various additional collectors and sub division officers, were also transferred late last night.
All the transfers are routine, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days