11 IPS, 44 RAS officers transferred in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has transferred 11 IPS officers, including an IG, and 44 RAS officers.
Sunil Dutt, IG Armed Battalion, was transferred as IG Jodhpur range, whereas DIG GL Sharma was transferred to Jaipur Police Commissionerate as Additional Commissioner.
DCP Jaipur (East) Vikas Kumar was shifted to Dausa as SP.
Karauli SP Amandeep Singh Kapoor would replace Vikas Kumar as DCP Jaipur (East).
Prafulla Kumar, U L Chhanwal, Sanjay Kumar, Dilip Kumar, Laxman Gaur, Rahul Barhat, Yogesh Yadav were also transferred.
44 RAS officers, including various additional collectors and sub division officers, were also transferred late last night.
All the transfers are routine, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family