12 IAS, 5 more IPS officers transferred in Raj
Jaipur: In a major administrative reshuffle, twelve IAS officers including five district collectors and five more IPS officers were transferred in Rajasthan.
Principal Secretary Tourism Rakesh Srivastava was transferred last night as the Principal Secretary (GAD) and will also hold charge of Tourism. While Chairman IGNB Pradeep Sen was shifted to Medical Education department as the Principal Secretaries.
District collectors of Udaipur, Nagaur, Karauli, Alwar and Sikar were also changed.
In police administration, the government changed SPs of Pratapgarh and Rajsamand district and new postings were given to two under transfer officers.
Yesterday, the government transferred 34 IPS officers and gave new postings to 15 promotee IPS officers.
Hariprasad Sharma and Sanjay Shotriya, who were in the first transfers list, were given new posting in the second transfer list last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened