12 IAS, 5 more IPS officers transferred in Raj
Jaipur: In a major administrative reshuffle, twelve IAS officers including five district collectors and five more IPS officers were transferred in Rajasthan.
Principal Secretary Tourism Rakesh Srivastava was transferred last night as the Principal Secretary (GAD) and will also hold charge of Tourism. While Chairman IGNB Pradeep Sen was shifted to Medical Education department as the Principal Secretaries.
District collectors of Udaipur, Nagaur, Karauli, Alwar and Sikar were also changed.
In police administration, the government changed SPs of Pratapgarh and Rajsamand district and new postings were given to two under transfer officers.
Yesterday, the government transferred 34 IPS officers and gave new postings to 15 promotee IPS officers.
Hariprasad Sharma and Sanjay Shotriya, who were in the first transfers list, were given new posting in the second transfer list last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof