12-yr-girl axed to death by relative in Rajasthan
Udaipur (Raj): A 12-year-old girl was on Tuesday axed to death allegedly by her mentally-challenged distant relative in Tidi area of the district, police said.
Vijay Kumar (28) went to the house of Mamta and took her into a room where he chopped her neck with an axe, police said.
He was admitted to a hospital for mental treatment few days back but could not take proper treatment and came home, they said, adding, after the murder, he hit his head with walls and received injuries.
Kumar has been hospitalised to the local general hospital, SHO, Tidi police station, Jitendra Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok