12-yr-girl axed to death by relative in Rajasthan
Udaipur (Raj): A 12-year-old girl was on Tuesday axed to death allegedly by her mentally-challenged distant relative in Tidi area of the district, police said.
Vijay Kumar (28) went to the house of Mamta and took her into a room where he chopped her neck with an axe, police said.
He was admitted to a hospital for mental treatment few days back but could not take proper treatment and came home, they said, adding, after the murder, he hit his head with walls and received injuries.
Kumar has been hospitalised to the local general hospital, SHO, Tidi police station, Jitendra Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred