12-yr-girl axed to death by relative in Rajasthan
Udaipur (Raj): A 12-year-old girl was on Tuesday axed to death allegedly by her mentally-challenged distant relative in Tidi area of the district, police said.
Vijay Kumar (28) went to the house of Mamta and took her into a room where he chopped her neck with an axe, police said.
He was admitted to a hospital for mental treatment few days back but could not take proper treatment and came home, they said, adding, after the murder, he hit his head with walls and received injuries.
Kumar has been hospitalised to the local general hospital, SHO, Tidi police station, Jitendra Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 50 seats, BJP in 32; big prestige battle for both parties
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena ahead in Mumbai and Thane, BJP gains lead in Pune, Nagpur, Solapur; NCP wins 4 seats in Ulhasnagar