12-yr-girl axed to death by relative in Rajasthan
Udaipur (Raj): A 12-year-old girl was on Tuesday axed to death allegedly by her mentally-challenged distant relative in Tidi area of the district, police said.
Vijay Kumar (28) went to the house of Mamta and took her into a room where he chopped her neck with an axe, police said.
He was admitted to a hospital for mental treatment few days back but could not take proper treatment and came home, they said, adding, after the murder, he hit his head with walls and received injuries.
Kumar has been hospitalised to the local general hospital, SHO, Tidi police station, Jitendra Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference