12-yr-girl axed to death by relative in Rajasthan
Udaipur (Raj): A 12-year-old girl was on Tuesday axed to death allegedly by her mentally-challenged distant relative in Tidi area of the district, police said.
Vijay Kumar (28) went to the house of Mamta and took her into a room where he chopped her neck with an axe, police said.
He was admitted to a hospital for mental treatment few days back but could not take proper treatment and came home, they said, adding, after the murder, he hit his head with walls and received injuries.
Kumar has been hospitalised to the local general hospital, SHO, Tidi police station, Jitendra Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra