126 paroled prisoners did not return to jails
Jaipur: A total of 126 prisoners of different jails in Rajasthan, who were out on parole, did not return to their respective jails in the last three years.
Replying to a question, Minister of State for Jails Ramkishore Saini said in the Assembly during question hour on Wednesday that 126 prisoners who were on parole did not return and are still absconding.
He said that 17 prisoners committed crimes when they were
out on parole in the last three years.
Saini informed that the government took action against
two personnel of Ajmer jail for negligence on their part in
granting permission for parole.
During zero hour, Deputy Leader of Opposition G S Tiwari
raised the issue of improper water supply in Sanganer
He said that large number of people were gathered outside the Assembly and the government should address their demands.
Ruling party MLA Pratap Singh Khachariyawas also
supported the issue raised by Tiwari and said that water was
main issue for the city so government should make appropriate
arrangements for adequate water supply.
Another BJP MLA raised the issue of alleged custodial
death of a Dalit boy Kishan Meghwal in Bikaner and demanded
compensation for the family of the deceased and government job
to the victim`s dependent.
Minister of State for Home Virendra Beniwal said that the
matter was under investigation by a police officer of IG rank
and the investigation will be impartial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites