13 booked for raping, pushing 2 girls into flesh trade
Bundi (Raj): After allegedly being raped for two-and-a-half year by their uncle, two minor girls were pushed into flesh trade in Dhabi area of the district.
Thirteen persons, including aunt and uncle of the girls, were booked yesterday for the crime.
The two sisters, aged between 16 and 17 years, were living with their uncle and aunt at Dhaneshawar village after their parents died three years ago, Dhabi Police Station SHO Mahendra Maroo said.
Taking advantage of their situation, their uncle and others allegedly raped the girls repeatedly for over two years, said the SHO.
The victims were afraid to disclose the matter to anyone. It was only when their brother visited them recently they told him about the incident.
A case has been filed at the Dhabi police station against 13 people, including victim`s uncle Shantilal Kalal and aunt Hemlata.
Ten accused, including the couple, have also been arrested last evening, the SHO said, adding the three accused are absconding and efforts are on to nab them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP