13 killed, 26 injured in mishaps at Churu
Jaipur: Thirteen persons, including two
kids, were today killed and 26 others injured in two separate
mishaps in Rajasthan`s Churu district, police said.
In the first incident which took place near Bhanipur
area, two passenger vehicles collided head-on, while a third
vehicle coming from behind overturned while trying to avert a
Thirty three passengers were travelling in the three
vehicles, and ten out of them, including two kids, were killed
on the spot while 23 others were hospitalised, they said.
Passengers in two vehicles, one which collided and
another overturned, were on their way to a neaby village to
attend a marriage function.
In an another incident near Lasedi village in the same
district, three persons were killed and as many injured when a
jeep in which they were travelling had a head-on collision
with a Rajasthan Roadways bus.
The victims were returning home in Haryana from Jhunjhunu
when the mishap took place, they said adding condition of
injured was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?