13 killed, 26 injured in mishaps at Churu
Jaipur: Thirteen persons, including two
kids, were today killed and 26 others injured in two separate
mishaps in Rajasthan`s Churu district, police said.
In the first incident which took place near Bhanipur
area, two passenger vehicles collided head-on, while a third
vehicle coming from behind overturned while trying to avert a
Thirty three passengers were travelling in the three
vehicles, and ten out of them, including two kids, were killed
on the spot while 23 others were hospitalised, they said.
Passengers in two vehicles, one which collided and
another overturned, were on their way to a neaby village to
attend a marriage function.
In an another incident near Lasedi village in the same
district, three persons were killed and as many injured when a
jeep in which they were travelling had a head-on collision
with a Rajasthan Roadways bus.
The victims were returning home in Haryana from Jhunjhunu
when the mishap took place, they said adding condition of
injured was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read