15 child labourers rescued from bangle factory in Jaipur
Jaipur: Fifteen children, working as bonded labourers in a bangle manufacturing factory here, were rescued by a team of anti-human trafficking unit of Rajasthan Police.
The team raided the factory on Tuesday and rescued the children, all hailing from Bihar, police said.
The factory owner Mohammed Shameem was arrested under the relevant sections of the Children Care and Protection Act, they said.
Rescued children were sent to the juvenile home in the city, police added.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Anti-Donald Trump protests break out for second day in California
- UN council discusses move to enforce North Korea sanctions
- Norway helicopter crash: All 13 people on board dead, 11 bodies recovered
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video
- Kerala Assembly Elections 2016: VS Achuthanandan’s one line speech stuns CPM workers