15 child labourers rescued from bangle factory in Jaipur
Jaipur: Fifteen children, working as bonded labourers in a bangle manufacturing factory here, were rescued by a team of anti-human trafficking unit of Rajasthan Police.
The team raided the factory on Tuesday and rescued the children, all hailing from Bihar, police said.
The factory owner Mohammed Shameem was arrested under the relevant sections of the Children Care and Protection Act, they said.
Rescued children were sent to the juvenile home in the city, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter