15 Rajasthan IPS officers transferred in routine reshuffle
Jaipur: Fifteen senior IPS officers, including five additional DGs, were today transferred in a routine reshuffle in Rajasthan.
ADG (Vigilance) P K Vyas was transferred to the Traffic Department, replacing Sudhakar Johri who will now be the ADG (Vigilance), according to a state government order.
T L Meena, ADG (Telecommunications) was shifted to the Anti-Human Trafficking Cell as ADG. N Moris Babu, who was the ADG of the Anti-Human Trafficking Cell was moved to Home and Civil Defence as ADG in place of D S Dinkar who will take charge as ADG (Telecommunications), the order stated.
Ravi Prakash Meherda, who was awaiting posting, will take charge as IG of Kota. Govind Gupta, the current IG of Kota has been transferred to the Law and Order as IG.
IG (Headquarters) Anand Srivastava was made IG Udaipur. Ashok Kumar Rathore, who was?awaiting posting, has been made the Jodhpur Police Commissioner. The present Jodhpur Police Commissioner Sachin Mittal has been shifted to the Jail Department as the IG, according to the order.
IPS officers Prashakha Mathur, G N Purohit, Vishal Bansal, Rohit Mahajan and Shivlal Joshi were also transferred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof