16 CRCCs suspended in Jaipur
Jajpur (Odisha): Sixteen Cluster Resource Centre Coordinators (CRCCs) in Odisha`s Jajpur district were suspended by their higher authorities for not carrying out administrative orders, official sources said today.
The CRCCs were posted in 16 clusters of three blocks under Jajpur-I and Jajpur-II education districts.
Normally CRCC is posted at a particular cluster of a block under an education district for a period of five years. After end of the term, he is shifted and a new CRCC takes charge, they said.
As per the procedure, a total 102 CRCCs were appointed for 102 clusters of 10 blocks in both the education districts. They were directed to join in their respective clusters on or before April 30.
Likewise, the outgoing CRCCs were directed to give charges to the newly appointed ones and return to their respective schools. But flouting the order, 16 outgoing CRCCs did not hand over the charge to the new CRCCs.
“The Collector had given those 16 CRCCs a deadline to hand over the charges to the new incumbents, but they paid no heed. After expiry of the deadline, they were placed under suspension for violating administrative order,? said Narayan Chandra Dhal, District Project Coordinator (DPC).
Prior to the suspension, the outgoing CRCCS were repeatedly told to hand over the charge to the new incumbents. They were even warned even they failed to comply it. In spite of our warning, they did not follow the order, he said.
Dhal said in Jajpur-I education district, 51 CRCCs were appointed in four blocks under his education district on April 24. Likewise, the same number of CRCCs was appointed in Jajpur-II education district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Terror and death: Survivors recount Kabul university attack
- France`s highest court to rule Friday on burkini ban
- Casualty rate soars for Afghan security forces: NATO
- Sheena Bora murder case: 20 clips of recorded telephone conversations emerge
- Rio Olympics after-effects: Marathon runner OP Jaisha also tests positive for H1N1; hospitalised