16 CRCCs suspended in Jaipur
Jajpur (Odisha): Sixteen Cluster Resource Centre Coordinators (CRCCs) in Odisha`s Jajpur district were suspended by their higher authorities for not carrying out administrative orders, official sources said today.
The CRCCs were posted in 16 clusters of three blocks under Jajpur-I and Jajpur-II education districts.
Normally CRCC is posted at a particular cluster of a block under an education district for a period of five years. After end of the term, he is shifted and a new CRCC takes charge, they said.
As per the procedure, a total 102 CRCCs were appointed for 102 clusters of 10 blocks in both the education districts. They were directed to join in their respective clusters on or before April 30.
Likewise, the outgoing CRCCs were directed to give charges to the newly appointed ones and return to their respective schools. But flouting the order, 16 outgoing CRCCs did not hand over the charge to the new CRCCs.
“The Collector had given those 16 CRCCs a deadline to hand over the charges to the new incumbents, but they paid no heed. After expiry of the deadline, they were placed under suspension for violating administrative order,? said Narayan Chandra Dhal, District Project Coordinator (DPC).
Prior to the suspension, the outgoing CRCCS were repeatedly told to hand over the charge to the new incumbents. They were even warned even they failed to comply it. In spite of our warning, they did not follow the order, he said.
Dhal said in Jajpur-I education district, 51 CRCCs were appointed in four blocks under his education district on April 24. Likewise, the same number of CRCCs was appointed in Jajpur-II education district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal
- Olympics 2016: More Russians banned in mounting Rio toll