16 killed in road mishaps in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Sixteen people were killed and
several others injured in three separate road accidents in Rajasthan, police said on Thursday.
Nine persons were killed when a jeep in which they were travelling collided with another vehicle near Jodhpur district early on Thursday.
The victims were on their way to nearby Phalodi town when the mishap took place near Lohawat, they said, adding the mishap might have occurred due to fog.
In the second mishap, four persons were killed and one was injured near Chandwaji village late on Wednesday when their jeep overturned after the driver tried to avoid running into a cow.
In Chittorgarh district, three youths were killed when a vehicle hit a motorcycle.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?