19 killed, 62 injured in mishaps in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Nineteen people were killed and
62 others injured in two separate road mishaps in Rajasthan,
police said on Thursday.
11 men were killed when a truck carrying a marriage
party overturned in Dholpur district. The incident occurred
last night near Arua-ka-Nala area when the victims were
returning to their native village Khedli after attending the
marriage function at nearby Laloni village, they said.
"Nine men died on the spot, while two others succumbed
to injuries at a hospital. The injured were rushed to
different hospitals in the district and nearby areas,"
Kanchanpura SHO Rajendra Yadav said.
In another mishap, eight persons were killed and 12
others injured in a collision between two cars in Pali
The accident happened near Bavra village when the cars
collided head on yesterday, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS
- Here's how you can safely lose weight in one month without exercise!
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar blames Delhi's Arvind Kejriwal for Gurgaon jam – Know why
- Nobody is interested in killing anybody: Amarinder Singh on Kejriwal's 'PM Modi can get me killed' remark
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover