21 killed as van collides with truck in Rajasthan
Nagaur (Rajasthan): Twenty-one people,
including 19 women, were today killed and nine injured when a
pick-up van in which they were travelling collided with a
truck in Kuchera area here this evening, police said.
The accident took place when they all were returning
home in Luwari village of Jodhpur district after performing
some rituals in Butati village.
The victims were taken to a nearby hospital here and
doctors declared 21 of them as brought dead, the police said.
The condition of the injured was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union
- Day after 30 cows found dead, police chalks out plan to prevent smuggling