3 patients die as hospital fails to supply oxygen
Jodhpur (Raj): Three patients, admitted in
the intensive care unit of a private hospital here, died ton Saturday after it allegedly failed to supply oxygen to them.
One male and two female patients, who were put on
ventilators at Mathura Das Mathur Hospital, died after oxygen
went out of stock, police said.
The incident triggered protests by the patients`
relatives who refused to take away the bodies. The matter was
resolved after police intervention.
Meanwhile, the hospital administration has constituted a
committee to probe the matter.
"We will look into the medical conditions of the patients
vis-a-vis the disruption in oxygen supply...Only then we will
be in a position to arrive at any conclusion," MDM hospital
superintendent Arvind Mathur said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video