3 patients die as hospital fails to supply oxygen
Jodhpur (Raj): Three patients, admitted in
the intensive care unit of a private hospital here, died ton Saturday after it allegedly failed to supply oxygen to them.
One male and two female patients, who were put on
ventilators at Mathura Das Mathur Hospital, died after oxygen
went out of stock, police said.
The incident triggered protests by the patients`
relatives who refused to take away the bodies. The matter was
resolved after police intervention.
Meanwhile, the hospital administration has constituted a
committee to probe the matter.
"We will look into the medical conditions of the patients
vis-a-vis the disruption in oxygen supply...Only then we will
be in a position to arrive at any conclusion," MDM hospital
superintendent Arvind Mathur said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur