3 patients die as hospital fails to supply oxygen
Jodhpur (Raj): Three patients, admitted in
the intensive care unit of a private hospital here, died ton Saturday after it allegedly failed to supply oxygen to them.
One male and two female patients, who were put on
ventilators at Mathura Das Mathur Hospital, died after oxygen
went out of stock, police said.
The incident triggered protests by the patients`
relatives who refused to take away the bodies. The matter was
resolved after police intervention.
Meanwhile, the hospital administration has constituted a
committee to probe the matter.
"We will look into the medical conditions of the patients
vis-a-vis the disruption in oxygen supply...Only then we will
be in a position to arrive at any conclusion," MDM hospital
superintendent Arvind Mathur said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO