Jaipur: About 300 people fell sick due to
food poisoning following a religious feast in Rajasthan`s
Udaipur district, police said on Thursday.
The incident occured yesterday in Rishabhdev town where
the people had gone to the feast at Dashamata temple, they
After eating `Dal Bati Churma`, they complained of
abdomen pain and vomiting, following which they were taken to
a nearby hospital.
Eighteen persons were hospitalized while the rest were
given medicines, they said.
The condition of those affected was stated to be out of