300 suffer food poisoning at religious feast
Jaipur: About 300 people fell sick due to
food poisoning following a religious feast in Rajasthan`s
Udaipur district, police said on Thursday.
The incident occured yesterday in Rishabhdev town where
the people had gone to the feast at Dashamata temple, they
After eating `Dal Bati Churma`, they complained of
abdomen pain and vomiting, following which they were taken to
a nearby hospital.
Eighteen persons were hospitalized while the rest were
given medicines, they said.
The condition of those affected was stated to be out of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi