300 suffer food poisoning at religious feast
Jaipur: About 300 people fell sick due to
food poisoning following a religious feast in Rajasthan`s
Udaipur district, police said on Thursday.
The incident occured yesterday in Rishabhdev town where
the people had gone to the feast at Dashamata temple, they
After eating `Dal Bati Churma`, they complained of
abdomen pain and vomiting, following which they were taken to
a nearby hospital.
Eighteen persons were hospitalized while the rest were
given medicines, they said.
The condition of those affected was stated to be out of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"