3.6 magnitude earthquake hits Jaipur
Jaipur: A low intensity earthquake hit Jaipur and adjoining areas on Thursday evening.
The quake measuring 3.6 on the Richter scale struck at 6:32 PM and lasted for about three seconds.
According to the India Meteorological Department, the epicentre of the quake was located at Jaipur.
The tremor struck several areas of Jaipur including Bapu Nagar, Khatipura and Civil Lines.
There were no immediate reports of any loss of life or property.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued