3.6 magnitude earthquake hits Jaipur
Jaipur: A low intensity earthquake hit Jaipur and adjoining areas on Thursday evening.
The quake measuring 3.6 on the Richter scale struck at 6:32 PM and lasted for about three seconds.
According to the India Meteorological Department, the epicentre of the quake was located at Jaipur.
The tremor struck several areas of Jaipur including Bapu Nagar, Khatipura and Civil Lines.
There were no immediate reports of any loss of life or property.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'