3.6 magnitude earthquake hits Jaipur
Jaipur: A low intensity earthquake hit Jaipur and adjoining areas on Thursday evening.
The quake measuring 3.6 on the Richter scale struck at 6:32 PM and lasted for about three seconds.
According to the India Meteorological Department, the epicentre of the quake was located at Jaipur.
The tremor struck several areas of Jaipur including Bapu Nagar, Khatipura and Civil Lines.
There were no immediate reports of any loss of life or property.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Parliament video: Speaker forms 9-member probe panel, asks Bhagwant Mann not to attend House
- Impressed with Narendra Modi; India is in safe hands under his government - Praises by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- NASA's Viking mission data to unfold Mars' mystery
- Kolkata: Boy found killed after party at Amit Chaudhuri's house, author denies knowing him