9 year-old boy kidnapped in Bhilwara
Bhilwara (Raj): A nine-year-old son of an engineer of Public Works Department has been allegedly kidnapped for ransom, police said on Wednesday.
The kidnappers called on the mobile of Bhimrao Pinjare and demanded Rs 50 lakh as ransom last night, SP Nitindeep said.
The boy was playing in Shivaji Park near his house in the evening, but he did not return till late after which his father filed a complaint at Subhash Nagar police station.
Two teams have been dispatched to Chittorgarh as police suspect that the call was made from that town, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use
- Congress plans nationwide media blitz against 2 years of NDA's 'misrule'; to release film, booklet