9 year-old boy kidnapped in Bhilwara
Bhilwara (Raj): A nine-year-old son of an engineer of Public Works Department has been allegedly kidnapped for ransom, police said on Wednesday.
The kidnappers called on the mobile of Bhimrao Pinjare and demanded Rs 50 lakh as ransom last night, SP Nitindeep said.
The boy was playing in Shivaji Park near his house in the evening, but he did not return till late after which his father filed a complaint at Subhash Nagar police station.
Two teams have been dispatched to Chittorgarh as police suspect that the call was made from that town, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why