Absconding Pak intruder caught in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer: The Pakistani intruder, who had escaped from police custody, was nabbed this morning from a village in the district.
Ikhtiyar escaped yesterday afternoon on the pretext of going to toilet located behind the police station building.
"A joint team of police and BSF caught him this morning near Mokla village under Ramgarh police station," Superintendent of Police VishnuKant said.
Ramgarh police station SHO Durga Ram, a head constable and a constable have been suspended in this regard, he said.
Ikhtiyar, a resident of Sindh in Pakistan, had entered the Indian territory after crossing the International Border from Pakistan side on March 28, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border