Absconding Pak intruder caught in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer: The Pakistani intruder, who had escaped from police custody, was nabbed this morning from a village in the district.
Ikhtiyar escaped yesterday afternoon on the pretext of going to toilet located behind the police station building.
"A joint team of police and BSF caught him this morning near Mokla village under Ramgarh police station," Superintendent of Police VishnuKant said.
Ramgarh police station SHO Durga Ram, a head constable and a constable have been suspended in this regard, he said.
Ikhtiyar, a resident of Sindh in Pakistan, had entered the Indian territory after crossing the International Border from Pakistan side on March 28, officials said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!