`Administrative failure behind Bharatpur violence`
Jaipur: Rajasthan BJP on Sunday blamed the district administration and state government responsible for the recent Bharatpur violence which left eight people dead and several others injured.
A fact finding committee of the opposition party led by MLA Digambar Singh visited the violence hit areas yesterday and claimed most of the people were killed in police firing.
"It was a complete failure of officers of district administration who did not take timely action to control the situation," Singh told reporters here.
Meanwhile, the situation in area remained under control and the curfew was relaxed from 11 am to 4 pm.
- Nagaland Board of School Education (HSLC) Class 10 Results 2016 to be declared today; check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Yusuf Pathan's heroics power Kolkata Knight Riders to five-wicket win over Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Israel says Erez crossing into Gaza to reopen
- Czech Republic OKs 'Czechia' as one-word version of its name
- Officials involved in water tanker scam in drought-hit Maharashtra's Beed suspended