Administrative lapse caused Bharatpur violence
Jaipur: Congress in Rajasthan Tuesday said
administrative lapse was responsible for the violent clash in Bharatpur district last week in which eight persons were killed and several others injured.
Pradesh Congress Committee chief Chandrabhan said
here that the unfortunate incident could have been averted if
the district administration officials would have taken timely
He visited Gopalgarh area yesterday and alleged that
situation in Bharatpur worsened due to involvement of local
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference