Ajmer: 87 arrested from Dargarh area
Ajmer: In a bid to clear the Dargarh area of suspicious people ahead of Urs of Khawaja Moinuddin Chisty, police today arrested 87 people, including four Bangladeshi nationals, from the locality here.
The Bangladeshi nationals were identified as Mohammmad Chamaknia (25), Rafiq (25), Shaukat (18) and Abutaiyab (35), police said.
In a joint action by Ganj and Dargarh police stations, all those who were roaming suspiciously and indulging in begging and other such activities were caught and booked, they said.
The urs would begin on May 22 or 23 depending upon the visibility of the moon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say