Ajmer blast accused moves court against case transfer
Ajmer: An accused in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah
bomb blast on Monday moved the District and Session Judge Court
here against transfer of the case to another court.
"This is a serious matter...Please do not transfer this
case from the District and Session Judge court to any other
court," the accused Chandra Sekhar Lave, who was produced
before the court, stated in his plea.
The court will hear the application on November 16.
A 806-page charge sheet was filed by the Rajasthan ATS
before the court of the Additional CJM here on October 22
against Lave, Lokesh Sharma, Devendra Gupta -- allegedly
linked to radical Hindu group Abhinav Bharat, Sandeep Dange
and Ramji Kalsangre.
While Gupta and Sharma are in Hyderabad Jail, Dange
and Ramji Kalsangre remain to be traced.
Two others -- Mukesh Vasni and Harshad Bhai Solanki --
arrested recently from Gujarat in connection with the Dargah
blast, which killed three persons and left 15 injured, will be
produced before the CJM court here tomorrow.
The ATS detained Vasani, an anti-cow slaughter activist,
from Godhra town of Gujarat, on November 3. Solanki, alias
Munna alias Raj alias Daadhi Bhai, was arrested in Vadodara on
November 1 and brought to Rajasthan for questioning.
Solanki, according to police, was also involved in the
2002 Best Bakery riot case in Vadodara and had been absconding
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what