Ajmer blast accused moves court against case transfer
Ajmer: An accused in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah
bomb blast on Monday moved the District and Session Judge Court
here against transfer of the case to another court.
"This is a serious matter...Please do not transfer this
case from the District and Session Judge court to any other
court," the accused Chandra Sekhar Lave, who was produced
before the court, stated in his plea.
The court will hear the application on November 16.
A 806-page charge sheet was filed by the Rajasthan ATS
before the court of the Additional CJM here on October 22
against Lave, Lokesh Sharma, Devendra Gupta -- allegedly
linked to radical Hindu group Abhinav Bharat, Sandeep Dange
and Ramji Kalsangre.
While Gupta and Sharma are in Hyderabad Jail, Dange
and Ramji Kalsangre remain to be traced.
Two others -- Mukesh Vasni and Harshad Bhai Solanki --
arrested recently from Gujarat in connection with the Dargah
blast, which killed three persons and left 15 injured, will be
produced before the CJM court here tomorrow.
The ATS detained Vasani, an anti-cow slaughter activist,
from Godhra town of Gujarat, on November 3. Solanki, alias
Munna alias Raj alias Daadhi Bhai, was arrested in Vadodara on
November 1 and brought to Rajasthan for questioning.
Solanki, according to police, was also involved in the
2002 Best Bakery riot case in Vadodara and had been absconding
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Security in Kashmir reviewed following Pampore attack; Amarnath Yatra to begin soon
- Southwest monsoon progresses in Gujarat
- Subramanian Swamy's lecture on 'Emergency' cancelled
- Now, Lexit: London wants to stay with EU, says petition
- UP cops fight publicly over 'share of bribe', video goes viral - Watch